Terms & conditions
- Full prepayment online
- Payment on invoice
Conditions of total group cancellation (accommodation & meeting)
- Cancellation possible without charge until D-30
- 50% of the total amount of the booked stay will be cashed if the cancellation occurs between D-29 and D-15
- 75% of the total amount of the booked stay will be cashed if the cancellation occurs between D-14 and D-8
- 100% of the total amount of the reserved stay will be cashed if the cancellation occurs between D-7 and D-0
Individual cancellation conditions (accommodation)
- For 1 to 8 rooms per night booked, possibility to cancel without charge until 6pm on the day of arrival
Cancellation in case of Force Majeure
The obligations contained herein shall not be applicable or shall be suspended if their execution has become impossible due to a case of force majeure such as, in particular: act of public authority, hostilities, war, act of God, natural disaster, fire, flood, strike, sanitary…
Each party shall inform the other as soon as possible in the event of the occurrence of an event of force majeure preventing it from performing all or part of its contractual obligations.
The parties shall make every effort to prevent or reduce the effects of non-performance of the contract caused by an event of force majeure. The party wishing to invoke an event of force majeure shall immediately notify the other party of the beginning and end of this event, failing which it shall not be relieved of its responsibility.